Perfect Partners for Small Venues
Fracino, creator of the world's most powerful espresso coffee machines, presents the Classico. This contemporary, compact, manual fill machine is particularly relevant in venues where space is at a premium or plumbed water is not available. Dynamic and sleek, it is the latest low volume professional/semi-professional coffee machines and is reliable, durable and user friendly.
Suitable for ground coffee, pods or capsules (conversion kit required for pods), this stylish machine is ideal for sites requiring between 50 and 70 coffees daily – revolutionising the espresso experience in offices, hairdressing salons, boutiques, pubs, bars and the home. With the facility to make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously, this unique machine feature a high-powered element and a full sized commercial group, ensuring production of the finest coffee.
- Manual fill semi-professional, one group machine for the home, office and low volume outlet.
- Unique – can make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously.
- Full size, thermosyphonic, brass bodied coffee making group ensuring consistent temperature and smooth extraction.
- Pressure gauge and electronic water control.
- Top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures group kept at constant temperature for perfect coffee making.
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor available on request.
- Automatic water level system with probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- Audible warning when the tank needs filling.
- Power shut off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop.
- Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Easy clean, stainless steel steam tubes.
- Group clearance 85mm.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Day||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Water Tank Capacity||Element Rating|
Images and Technical Details are shown for illustration and guidance only. We reserve the right to modify designs or specifications without prior notice.
This machine is shipped direct from the factory and has a 12 month return to base warranty